- Commitment (Uk) Limited will be the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us or that we collect from you when you use our Site. We are a company registered in England with registered no. 09392677 with registered offices at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX. For more information about us please visit the Site.
Address: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX
The information that we collect from you on the Site
- We will collect any information that you provide to us when you contact us via phone or through our Site. This information may include your name, email address, addresses and phone number, which will be used for providing customer services to you, processing any order you place with us, contacting you with further information about our services or improving the Site, and any such feedback may be introduced in any of Commitment (Uk) Limited’s Site(s).
- We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us. For example, if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- We may collect certain information about your visits to our Site and how you use it. This may include your geographical location, IP address, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views and similar information. We may use this information for a number of purposes including Site administration, optimising the use and performance of the Site, disclosing to third party contributors or for security purposes. Individual users will not be identifiable from this information.
Use of your information
- In addition to the specific uses set out in section 3 above, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner;
- to send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications, such as information about the Site and services provided to you by us at that time;
- to provide customer service in relation to your use of the Site, to contact you, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Site and to notify you about changes to our services;
- to develop, improve the Site so as to improve your browsing and viewing experience;
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our users but this information will not be able to be used to identify any individual user;
- to provide you with marketing communications by electronic means (such as email, SMS and/or MMS) about our products, services, events, which you have requested to be sent; and
- for security purposes.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information:
- to any third party so that they can provide you with marketing communications by post and/or electronic means (such as email, SMS and/or MMS) about their own products, services, events, special discounts and offers, which you have requested to be sent, or which may be of interest to you where you have expressly consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to any affiliate or third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide you with any services or products that you have requested through the site which may be provided by such affiliates or third parties;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- to any person to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law (including without limitation to any court, regulator or other relevant authority).
Third party content, websites and contributors
- Our Site may contain content and links to other websites and microsites that are operated by third parties. In addition, advertisements contained on our Site may operate as links to that advertiser’s website, and such advertisers and third parties may also use and place cookies on your computer.
Security and data retention
- We employ appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect against any unauthorised access to or any unlawful processing of any personal information about you that we hold. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide any services to you or for a reasonable period or as long as the law otherwise permits.
- Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and although we employ appropriate technological and organisational security measures to protect your data from unauthorised access we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
International data transfers
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored in United Kingdom, France, Italy and countries of the European Economic Area. In addition, our service providers may provide data processing services on our behalf. These companies may be located in, or use IT equipment located in France, United Kingdom, Italy and countries of the European Economic Area. Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that your information receives an equivalent level of protection.
- Our main office is in London, United Kingdom, your information may be processed in United Kingdom where it may be subject to access requests from governments, courts or law enforcement.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- You are entitled to know what personal data we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. In certain limited circumstances you may also be entitled to request that we delete certain information that we hold about you.
- If you have any questions about the personal information that we hold about you or would like to make any requests in relation to it, please contact us using the contact information provided in section 2 above. Where we are entitled by applicable law to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you, we will let you know, and we may also require you to provide us with appropriate identification before we comply with this request.
- You may request that we cease sending you any marketing information at any time by notifying us in writing or following any “unsubscribe” instructions included in any marketing communications which we send to you.